Are you facing [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error and struggling to find its solution? Then you are at the right place as here you will find a step-by-step using which you can get rid of this error code in no time. Usually, the error code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] occurs with Microsoft Outlook, and to know more about it, keep on reading.
In simple words, if you are facing the error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] over and over again, it means MS Outlook is not working properly.
Before you start looking for the solutions, let’s look at the causes first.
Causes of [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Outlook Error
Microsoft Outlook is one of the largely used email exchange servers for the purpose of sending and receiving emails. If you haven’t installed the application properly, you are going to face the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error. Some other reasons to face this error code are:
- The Outlook email application is conflicting with other software installed on your PC.
- Your device doesn’t support the current version of the PC.
- Faulty installation
Fixing [Pii_Email_Aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code Using Simple Methods
Get the Update
To fix [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error, you need to get the latest version of Outlook. When you run the MS Office set up and there is an older version of MS Office installed on your PC, you will need to update the program to make it work. Here’s how you can update the Outlook program to fix the error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]:
- Check for the updates available for MS Outlook and get the latest version.
- Once you have installed the latest version, restart your device, and open Outlook to check if the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error got fixed.
You can also use this method if you are facing the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error while using Outlook on your phone.
Uninstall and Reinstall Outlook
If the error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] is still arising, you need to uninstall the older version of Outlook and then get the latest version.
To uninstall the program:
- Using the search box, type ‘Apps and Features’.
- Then in the window that opens, you need to look for an Outlook application.
- Click on the application and go with the directions provided to uninstall the program.
- After the uninstallation is complete, you can begin with the reinstallation of the latest version of Outlook.
buy zovirax online https://blackmenheal.org/wp-content/themes/twentytwentytwo/inc/patterns/new/zovirax.html no prescription
- Log into your Outlook account and check if the error is still there.
buy stromectol online https://blackmenheal.org/wp-content/themes/twentytwentytwo/inc/patterns/new/stromectol.html no prescription
Use the Web-based Version
If you are still going through the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error, this can happen if you are using an old browser as you may realize that it is incompatible with the new Outlook web app or the web-based version of MS Outlook.
So if you want to use the standard version of Outlook, you can simply update your browser and then sign in again.
- On a web browser, go to the Outlook website and select the lite or standard edition of the web-based version.
- Enter your login details of Outlook and check if you are getting the same error code or not.
- check if it fixes the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error.
Get Rid of Cache and Cookies
Another way to fix [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error code with Outlook is to clear the entire cache and cookies junk from your device. This will remove all the broken data or stuck data and will give everything a fresh start. After clearing the cache and cookies, make sure to re-open Outlook and check if [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error got resolved. Also, if you are using multiple accounts, then close them and check if it helps.
Use Auto Repair Tool
The last method to fix the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error with MS Outlook is by using the Auto Repair Tool and here are the steps you need to follow:
- In the search box, look for ‘Apps and Features’.
- Then search for Microsoft Office 365.
- Select the application and then right-click on the option ‘Modify’.
- For the heading, ‘how would you like to repair office programs?’ you will get two options to choose from- Quick repair and Online repair.
- Click on the option Quick Repair and then again click on repair.
- Before proceeding further, make sure to save your work and click on ‘Continue’.
- That was the last step and once the repair is complete, check if the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error persists.
Read this also: Fixing [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code in
The Bottom Line
The error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] is really easy to fix only if you apply the right troubleshooting at the right time. You can also visit the official Microsoft Support to get help for this Outlook error.
buy tadalafil online https://blackmenheal.org/wp-content/themes/twentytwentytwo/inc/patterns/new/tadalafil.html no prescription