The first thing you must be wondering is what alopecia is, right? Alopecia is abnormal hair loss; that is when a person loses more than 100 hairs per day. Also, different factors influence hair loss:
- Inheritance: both men and women lose an amount of hair with age. In general, this type of baldness is not caused by a disease and is related to ageing.
- Stress: Physical or emotional stress can cause hair loss. In a matter of days, you can notice how most of the hair disappears, and this happens in the days of most significant anxiety or later days.
- Unbalanced diet and a diet are lacking in minerals and nutrients.
- Excessive use of shampoo and dryer.
- Taking medications such as blood thinners, contraceptives or antidepressants can cause hair loss.
- Pregnancy and childbirth are prevalent in women who have just given birth to show hair loss.
- Hair loss can be due to lupus, syphilis, diabetes, hypothyroidism or anemia.
- Tight hairstyle or with too much force.
- Radiation therapy.
- Hormonal DHT changes
How do they know if they lose an abnormal amount of hair? Some different symptoms or signs denote the appearance of balding:
- Discomfort in the scalp that is manifested by redness or itching.
- Frequently find many hairs on the pillow when you get up.
- If when brushing and washing, the hair falls out in large quantities.
- Excess dandruff or fat.
- Acne or facial hair in the menstrual cycle.
- Baldness in beard or eyebrows.
- Weakness of the hair on the top of the head. This is the most common symptom of female baldness.
- In the case of men, the most common symptom is hair loss from the forehead, the temples or the upper region of the head.
- Lose hair at an early age, in adolescence or between 20-30 years.
- Detecting the hair health problem in time is essential to find the most appropriate solutions.
- To avoid hair loss, it is essential not to wash your hair every day and use the shampoo that best suits your hair. In addition, taking care of your diet will help to have the necessary nutrients to maintain more vigorous and healthier hair.visit here to know more information : Sattamataka143
Finally, it should be noted that, although these signs of balding are usually common in most of the population, each person is different. These signs can affect in a specific way or with a certain intensity.
Seasonal hair loss is prevalent and can be more or less intense depending on the time of year and varies from person to person (if you want to know more about this, click here). That is why it is essential to always put yourself in the hands of specialists in the field since they can recommend some treatment to strengthen the follicles and, in this way, stop hair loss.
You can even consult the team of health experts and clinicians available at the best digital healthcare platforms like https://www.numan.com/, who would properly guide you regarding the treatment to ultimately help you cure the hair loss problem.
Some of these treatments can be platelet-rich plasma or the medication of compounds such as minoxidil or finasteride; however, remember that these must be medicated and depending on the problem of each man is the period or the type of treatment that should be followed.
Platelet-rich plasma brings multiple benefits to your follicles, such as:
1. Promotes the generation of collagen
2. Facilitates angiogenesis (new capillaries) and, therefore, stimulates blood supply to the applied area.
3. Reduces skin fibrosis.
They invite you to learn more about the benefits of this treatment by clicking here and find out what this simple but effective procedure can bring to your baldness problem.
Scandinavian bio labs offer you free consultations with our hair consultants either in person or remotely, thanks to our advanced remote digital system.
Whatever type of consultation you choose, they are free, and they will help you clear up doubts about alopecia, Hamilton degrees and the type of treatment you require. Remember that they give you a lifetime genetic guarantee and medical attention from the first day you contact us.
click here for more : tamilmv